STEEL FRAME HOMES
Clearspan Building Solutions has been supplying steel kit homes to the building sector for many years.
We can supply the steel frames or construct steel framed homes from start to finish.
We offer an extensive range of 1-4 bedroom plans and can also work to the plans supplied by clients.
Home design specifications and finishes are entirely flexible and can be designed to suit your taste and budget.
Building your home with Clearspan provides the following advantages:
FLEXIBILITY OF DESIGN
We can provide just the frames for your builder or we can manage your entire build for you. We also offer a range of design options and external finishes including typical brick veneer, Hardiplank or custom orb cladding.
Our home construction services include:
- Site surveys and soil tests
- Energy efficiency design calculations
- Site preparation
- Sewerage treatment and design installation
- Electrical and data
- Air conditioning
- Painting and tiling
Choosing a steel frame structure for your home over the traditional timber version means you will be building using a superior construction material.
Steel structures are:
- Not vulnerable to termites or fungi
- Age slower than typical timber structures
- Are recyclable
- Won’t warp, rot, split, crack or creep
- High in strength-to-weight ratio